City Direct is a privately owned public transport company operating in Galway city, Ireland offering scheduled bus and Park & Ride services. Through our network of highly qualified and trained employees, we provide exceptional, reliable, affordable and an integral transportation service to our customers in Galway city.
OUR CORE PRINCIPLES
Our overall strategy values our customers and aims to provide the highest-quality service that deliver customer requirements. Driven by our customers need for the best quality, we have continually reviewed and improved the quality of our service since its inception based on customer opinions and feedback. Through our commitment to innovation, we have consistently made changes and improvements to our service. Ultimately we have advanced and so has our service. We insist on supplying services that always meet or exceed the specifications and expectations of our customers. Our customer focused approach drives responsiveness, flexibility and innovation in our company. We are committed to delivering superior quality and responsiveness through continuous improvement in all our activities.
We fully comply with all necessary standards, requirements and practices from the Road Safety Authority and the National Transport Authority on a consistent basis.
Our services are managed and carried out by experienced and trained employees, who receive every support from management in order to fulfil their responsibilities and achieve high performance levels, thereby promoting the confidence of customers in the company.
We continually strive to meet the requirements of our customers, without compromising company policy, stated quality objectives and statutory/regulatory requirements.
We have established a Quality Management System and strive to achieve the following goals:
- To monitor and review our service, identifying potential errors and implementing the necessary actions to eliminate them.
- To ensure that our company is customer focused and responds to the needs and expectations of our customers.
- To ensure that we maintain a well-trained and customer focused workforce that continue to embrace the true meaning of “service” so that customers can benefit.
- To ensure that this policy is understood, implemented and maintained by all persons working for and on behalf of City Direct.
- To continue to innovate and increase efficiencies, by working closely with our customers in order to improve the level of service provided to them.
- To publish our Quality Policy internally, by communication to all employees and posting the policy on our web site, and externally to all interested parties on request.